|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Story that's too depressing?
- How should a DM resolve a smooth-talking player with a weak Charisma score PC?
- Does YouTube delete video dislikes?
- How quickly can I get an ID that will allow me to fly within the US?
- Should I tell HR the real reason I'm asking for unpaid leave?
- Renewing a US Passport without getting rid of the old one
- Rhymes with angina
- Did terminals (e.g. VT100) require a terminal driver on the host computer?
- Trap light in a cage
- New offer on hold during notice period
- When to use 'angeboten' and when to use 'bot'?
- Potential employer flew me out for interview, cancels return flight
- Parallel to serial conversion
- Can two atoms be a crystal?
- Will it cause problems in a campaign if everyone in the party has the same high stats and the same low stats?
- Is there a clever one-letter code to describe worlds?
- Emailing a professor for points on an exam when you want a recommendation from the professor
- How to permanently change a file using awk? ("in-place" edits, as with "sed -i")
- In a yes/no question, student gives the right answer and a (wrong) explanation. How to grade?
- What is capitalism's answer to constant economic growth hitting the limit of the planet's finite resources?
- How can I start learning Emacs Lisp?
- For an inverting opamp, is inverting the same thing as an 180 degree phase shift?
- Can I apply for and recieve a UK visa if I have a South African passport, while living in Russia?
- Do typical system call interfaces allow reducing the size of a file (without replacing it with a different inode)?